REFLECTOR: New Year

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Sun Dec 30 20:14:10 CST 2007

To All
  I heard that whatever you are doing for New Years,  is what you will be
doing for the whole next year??   Plan accordingly  just in case.    I can't
handle sanding primer for a Whole  Year. Prime--Sand--Prime--Sand--Prime--ect. It
must be like having a baby  because I don't remember it being this painful on
the first  one.

                                        Blue Skies, Calm Winds, Soft Landings
                                        Happy New Year
                                       Ken  Mishler