REFLECTOR: Not a "V", But Cool

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sun Dec 30 16:40:39 CST 2007

Nope.... I was holding the camera upright... camera on my phone actually. The lines are from the prop (I took many more away from the prop and didnt get that effect). What seems odd is that the lines do not radiate from the hub.

Just thought it was interesting.

Kurt

This picture reminded me of pictures I took with a cheapy digital camera I got free for signing up with Earthlink almost 10 years ago.? I had to dig through my old archives to find a few examples (attached).? I think your camera made vertical lines because you were holding your camera sideways when you snapped the pic.

?

?