REFLECTOR: Thanks, Milt!

Jeffrey C Barnes jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 29 14:22:21 CST 2007

Me too Brian,

      And Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza and

      Happy New Year to all Reflectorites !

  Best Regards,

  Jeff Barnes

  A Virgin XL Kit for Sale

Chuck Jensen <cjensen at dts9000.com> wrote:
  Hi, Brian,

Did I miss your humble solicitation? It's that time of year. I've already contributed to the Matronics for their lists, but the Reflector is my favorite and most valuable, so I certainly want to contribute to its continued existence. Is there a PayPal address or other means of remittance.

Chuck Jensen