REFLECTOR: Fuel shut off valve

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Sun Dec 23 18:40:47 CST 2007

Andy;

I added an emergency shutoff valve near the exit from the sump tank.  It's a
'ball' valve with a push-pull cable to the handle.  The cable leads to the
pilots seat frame near the keel; where pulling the red round handle shuts
off the fuel.  Not sure where I got the parts, but likely from AS.  From the
point under the front of the seat to the valve is less than 10 ft.

Sorry - no photo.

Al