REFLECTOR: Fuel shut off valve

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Sun Dec 23 08:31:29 CST 2007

Andy
  I don't know how long the cables are from the factory, but they were  the
correct length. Try giving them a call on Monday, or maybe they are gone for
the week? You could install the valve now and the cable later. Remember to shut
 the valve half way, then mount the cable at a 90 degree angle to the handle,
so  you have full travel in both directions. I like to install the valve so
the  shutoff cable is pulled out for fuel shut off and in, and out of the way,
for  normal operations.
      Ken