REFLECTOR: Fuel shut off valve

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 22:34:39 CST 2007

Thanks Ken, I received the 3/8 fuel shut off valve with my engine kit, but not the cutoff cable. Your explanation of where you would mount the shutoff valve was just exactly what I was thinking of doing for my aircraft. I was going to order the cable from AS. I didn't know Velocity had one on there web site. The longest cable that AS stocks is 10'. I measured that I needed 11'. Do you know how long Velocities cable is? The length for their fuel shutoff cable isn't mentioned on the Velocity store.

Andy