REFLECTOR: Stick Force

Joe Ewen Jewen at comporium.net
Tue Dec 18 18:05:07 CST 2007

Hi Ken,
Any info on the new pitch trim design would be greatly appreciated.

Also, at one point in time there was discussion about problems with some of
the nose gear tubes.  Is there any documentation that I can use to determine
if the nose gear I have is affected.  My kit is DMO 333, circa 1995.
Thanks,
Joe