REFLECTOR: Stick Force

Jorge Bujanda bujanda at dslextreme.com
Tue Dec 18 09:25:51 CST 2007

Joe,

Below is S. Swing's answer to a question from me on the stiffness of the elevator trim
spring back in April.

"I like to leave it (elevator trim spring) rather stiff initially then narrow it up later
to lighten the feel.  The plans mention 10 to 15 lbs at one inch deflection measured at
the trailing edge of the elevator.  Scott"

Hope this helps

Regards,
Jorge Bujanda
Velocity XL FG
Palmdale, CA
Website:  http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/

"Make your best case... not the best case."
"Spare the noise... convince through silence."
                                                                         JB

  _____