REFLECTOR: Strong System

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Mon Dec 17 22:34:12 CST 2007

I removed the factory elevator spring and installed the Strong system
but have not flown with it.  I'd give the overall components a 'B'
rating, installation instructions and clear and complete.  The relays
for the system which replace the clear bulky large original ones is a 1"
square black cube(solid state) and set up to handle dual inputs(sticks).

I did it because the original system didn't provide enough range of trim
, but I'm really pleased to free up the space in front of the radio stack.

I would think it would be really easy to install if your still building,
  the retro fit wasn't to bad either.  The re-wiring takes more time
than everything else.

Scott

--

-
     The antidote for misuse of freedom of speech is more freedom of speech.

     Molly Ivans