REFLECTOR: Prop Guard

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 15 16:52:36 CST 2007

Mike,

I switched from the stainless to prop guard last summer.  The stainless never came off but it had more holes than Swiss cheese in short order.  These were not big dings but small holes like from sand.  I do not operate off grass or gravel, only paved runways and paved taxiways.  The Prop Guard shows no damage so far and no tendency to peel off.

Larry Coen
N136LC
SE/RG Franklin IVO