REFLECTOR: GRT Ammeters

Craig and Denise Woolston cdwoolston at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 10 07:20:34 CST 2007

Bill-

  Can't offer a solution but one thing that got me on GRTs with SF and
Offset is at least for the fuel pressure sensor (which is also done with the
4.8 excitation voltage), you had to use literally a odd number only for the
SF and offset.  In my constant adjusting with Sandy on the other end of the
phone it didn't become obvious that she really meant 1,3,5,7,9,11, etc. NO
2,4,6,8,etcs allowed.

Sorry didn't put in amps on our setup so can't completely help you out.

FYI, we put a temp sensor at the top of the cowl b/t the runners also.
Never seen more that about 105 degrees in flight.

Craig
XL-FG Flying in Lancaster, CA
(197 hrs)