REFLECTOR: Stec Autopilot

davedent at comcast.net davedent at comcast.net
Sun Dec 9 17:38:47 CST 2007

New question.  Has anyone had good success with interfacing the GRT/EFIS  to a S-tec 30?  I have put mine through a DtoA converter and it shows getting to the converter but it don't seem to drive the A/P. I am getting voltage out of the converter as well. I was going to drive it directly from my SL60 but I wanted everything to go through the EFIS.  That way I could drive the VAL VOR into it and select either NAV or GPS but I can't get it to see the GPS.  I tried the gains but to no avail.  So if you have figured it out, let me in on it.  It's got me stumped.
The rest of the A/P works fine. It tracks on heading and the DG  heading bug works fine, just can't NAV through it.
Dave