REFLECTOR: Of door seals and two bars

davedent at comcast.net davedent at comcast.net
Sun Dec 9 16:09:26 CST 2007

Terry I have been using my electric tow for a good two years now  on my XL/RG and have had no problems.  If you use this system I drilled my holes on the fork one inch  below the radius and drilled 3/8th holes to fit my tow bar pins.  I felt that this would have more strength there.  Also I had to use the extensions that came with the tow to clear then nose of the plane.  I don't have a picture of the tow hooked up but a picture of the holes in the fork. I included the picture. Let me know if you can see the picture.
Dave