REFLECTOR: Reflector Leveling A/C

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 08:59:45 CST 2007

In a message dated 12/7/2007 6:08:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Jerry.Brainard at anthem.com writes:

Fore/Aft Level  will depend on the specific mid-spar  installation.

This is no help now, but for those not beyond this point in construction it
will come in handy sometime.  What I did way back when I leveled the  fuselage
for the installation of bulkheads/spars was bedded a string  level(cost a
buck two eighty) under the front seat out of the way in  the leveled position
using miro-glass and left it there.  It is still  there after 12 years, and I
have had to check things once in a while and all I  have to do is remove the seat
bottom and look at it.
TEC