REFLECTOR: Reflector Leveling A/C

Brainard, Jerry Jerry.Brainard at anthem.com
Fri Dec 7 08:06:36 CST 2007

Fore/Aft Level will depend on the specific mid-spar installation.  I
have an early fast build and that particular leveling task became an
issue since there was not "bolt hole" and the cowling was already
removed.  The factory just measured a about four plane in the service
center and determined that the tip of the nose should be 1.5 inches
below the bottom of the mid-spar.  Of course it also was explained that
they had built them with the nose higher and lower and it did not really
make any difference.

On a completed plane, I suggest using the wing incidence gauge.

- jerry