REFLECTOR: Primary wire

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Thu Dec 6 10:45:56 CST 2007

Am I confused here?  Are we talking about using aluminum (or copper clad
aluminum), that is subject to work-hardening and fatigue fracture under
vibration, in order to save maybe 1/2 lb on a 1400 lb airplane?  MIL spec,
tefzel insulated wire is readily available, and not expensive in the scheme
off things.

Al