REFLECTOR: Primary wire

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 07:59:37 CST 2007

I am not a chemist or a metallurgist, but if this stuff is as good, or even
better, why isn't in wider use?  I would never want to re-fish my primary
battery to starter cables.  .just my humble opinion.or fear of the untested
for my own needs as well as re-sale one day which I hope is very far off.

Terry

  _____