REFLECTOR: alternative engines

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 13:06:44 CST 2007

I'll add to Al's comments, you have never driven on the German Autobahns where the throttle is a binary device as in idle and flat out.
Or how about marine conversions that spend most of the time close to wide open.

Jim

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying