REFLECTOR: Subaru run video

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Mon Dec 3 17:47:38 CST 2007

Estimated at 325hp at 4 lbs of boost- I can set the boost up to 16 psi and
get maybe 500 hp- but I don't want to put that much stress on the engine- I
am more interested at getting somewhere near 200 hp at 20k feet- and get
some good top end like  factory turbo model.  There is a guy who is getting
about 1600 dyno wheel hp for drag racing in Australia out of a more highly
modified turbocharged SVX- but I would guess that that engine won't last too
long at cruise power settings.  :-)

  _____