REFLECTOR: The new Velocity South "of the border"

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Sun Dec 2 16:33:47 CST 2007

Hola Ricardo,

I have a question for you on the show, were they using HD cameras when
the shot the show?

The funny thing is on DirecTV it shows that the episode will air on the
non HD HGTV but there is something else on the HD Broadcast of HGTV at
that same time. (I am wondering if it is a misprint on the DVR Guide.)

Saludos,

Ricardo