REFLECTOR: Towing

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 13:09:46 CDT 2007

Jerry,

I too have a relatively steep ramp in front of my
hangar. I have a winch bolted to the floor near the
back. I tow it in forwards with a tow strap around the
nose gear which hooks to the cable (the nose gear can
take it - it also absorbs the landing impact this
direction).

The dead man switch is on a 30' cord, so I can guide
and hold the nose while the winch does its thing.

Pat