REFLECTOR: towing

gpoole gpoole at zeta.org.au
Mon Aug 27 11:48:12 CDT 2007

I look at the moment arm on the nosewheel gear in the photo Ron supplied
and there is absolutely no way I would be towing a Velocity over
anything other than a smooth hard surface from that location on it's own
- have you thougth about triangulating a tow rope from the main gear
with an additional tie down fattachment from the nosewheel?

Greg
  <mailto:greg at pooledresources.com.au> greg at pooledresources.com.au