REFLECTOR: Sherm. Symposium - Phil Do you not care?

Kevin Baker flykb at verizon.net
Sat Aug 25 10:47:00 CDT 2007

Hi Milt,
We'll do.
I know this email sounded bad, but it really gets
frustrating when there is so many folks willing
to do the work and to not even get an acknowledgement from Phil.
We all just get a "i'll talk care of it., and then nothing.

We'll talk soon. Hope all is going well with
you.  Sure miss having you in Dallas.   :-)

Thanks,
Kevin Baker

At 10:42 PM 8/24/2007, mmerskey at sbcglobal.net wrote:
>Kevin:
>
>Please call mew as soon as you get really angry and I will try to help you.
>
>Milt

it’s going to be a sweet deal indeed.