REFLECTOR: ENGINE OUT MYSTERY SOLVED

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 23:32:52 CDT 2007

Hi Tom...

I'm sorry for you loss as many are... I don't think manufacturers sell
products they think will fail... Most design and build the best they can...
There is always a chance a component will stop working properly... If I'm
not mistaken, you said the power source failed, which in turn caused  the
electronic ignition to stop working... I haven't heard of any electrical
panels to fail before... Maybe something else caused a problem with the
panel... Most electronic ignitions only draw about 3 or 4 amps max...

Best... Steve