REFLECTOR: Weird bill

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Sun Aug 19 15:13:04 CDT 2007

Ron,

As near as I can understand, the invoice I received was from a private firm
for parking on their ramp, not from any government agency.  However, there
are a number of airports in the US that have begun charging landing fees,
ramp fees, etc. by mail - potentially putting any of us in the position of
proving that we were NOT in some particular location on some particular day
if their spotter mistakenly lists our tail number.  I can imagine
circumstances in which this might be difficult!

Keith

  _____