REFLECTOR: Incident/Accident

gpoole gpoole at zeta.org.au
Fri Aug 17 15:59:51 CDT 2007

Sorry to hear of your situation/dilemma. Guess it depends on how much
somebody wants your killer paint job Tom. Unless you find the buyer with the
“must have” attitude, it’s often a sad reality that the parts can be worth
more on part out than the aircraft….

Sounds like you are resigned to selling it….a very sad situation as the
aircraft shouldn’t be blamed for an engine stop (…obviously a risk with
certified ones too…)…..but with your promo skills…..

If the damage is relatively minor why not fix it first, then make up your
mind? (…too tempting?)

Greg in Sydney
HYPERLINK "mailto:greg at pooledresources.com.au"greg at pooledresources.com.au