REFLECTOR: FW: Wing root fairings

Alex velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Tue Aug 14 16:51:50 CDT 2007

After placing my diverging fillets on the sing/singlet intersection, I added
a 3" radius fillet at the strake fuselage intersection top and bottom- have
not worked it back onto the cowling yet- but it will diverge there also
probably up to about 8" radius like my wing/winglet ones do- these
intersections, especially where airfoils diverge create a lot of drag.