REFLECTOR: Annual Inspection Checklist

MMurp16900 at aol.com MMurp16900 at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 21:15:41 CDT 2007

Hi Hiroo
subject annual inspection check list.
I think if you read your letter of operations.It states.
"Condition inspections must be recorded in the aircraft records showing the
following worded statement.
I certify that this aircraft has been inspected on (date) in accordance  with
the scope and detail of
appendix D to FAR part 43,and was found to be in a condition for safe
operation."
This entry will includes the aircraft total time in service,and the
name,signature,certificate number,
and the type of certificate held by the person performing the  inspection.
please note signature in engine log is not necessary.
Do you have a repairman certificate or A/P?
Hiroo Give me your FAX number and I will send you the check list.
regards
Mack