REFLECTOR: Annual Inspection Checklist

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 13 19:18:59 CDT 2007

Is there an accepted standard annual condition inspection checklist?

It's amazing how fast this crept up on me but it's that time already.  I can't believe I've had a "flying" Velocity for a year now (caveat being that it spent a good 7 month grounded).

I have a FG SUV with Franklin but if anyone has a generic one, I can adopt it to the specifics of my plane.  It would be great if it is in Excel or some electronic format but otherwise I can re-format, too.

Thanks.

Hiroo