REFLECTOR: veolcity stuck in Texas

Alex velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Sat Aug 11 10:31:01 CDT 2007

I was trying to get the telephone number again for the owner of the Velocity
that lost the prop in Texas last month- I am not sure if he is on the
reflector, but I think Ken is the one that knows him. I got him a loner to
use to get home, which as it turned out was a bit too much prop for his
engine, so he left the plane and the prop at the airport. I called him about
2 weeks ago to find out when he would send the prop back, and he said that
he would have someone else do it, but still no return on the prop, and since
it didn't belong to me, I need it back to the owner who was good enough to
lend it out- I am away from my home computer for about another week, so I
don't currently have access to the number myself, so any help would be
appreciated.

Please contact me off the reflector at velocity_pilot at verizon.net

Thanks

Alex