REFLECTOR: 12v Cooler

Jorge Bujanda bujanda at dslextreme.com
Thu Aug 9 07:36:34 CDT 2007

Mitch
I pasted the original thread below.

Regards,
Jorge

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Rene
Dugas
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 11:51 AM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Air Conditioning.

For Hot summers in Louisiana I use the KoolerAire Igloo ice chest with a fan that blows
down into the frozen water bottles I place in it.  I cools the Velocity quite well and you
have cold water when you want it.  I flew to San Diego last year and it worked quietly and
well.  I placed it behind my seat and have it blow on my wife.  Web site:
http://www.kooleraire.com/kooleraire25.htm

Rene' Dugas