REFLECTOR: nose gear shock dimensions

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 20:43:17 CDT 2007

Steve,

It can get pretty tight in the keel with both the
rigid and flexible hyd lines, dump valve, sequence
valve, over-center stap, nose gear shock, etc.
Obviously the shock moves around with the gear too. It
takes some planning even with the nose gear linkage
operating and watching it swing through from up above.
Who knows, the new shock may even be a different size.

Any way you can move on with something else until your
new nose gear shock arrives?

Pat