REFLECTOR: nose gear shock dimensions

Steve Goldman steve at fatcatair.com
Wed Aug 8 19:00:25 CDT 2007

I'm at the stage where I'm plumbing the hydraulic tubing inside the
keel. Unfortunately I don't have the nose gear shock because of the
problem the factory found with the new supply. So all I have is the
"temporary" shock which is a bar of aluminum of the appropriate length.

I'd feel a lot more comfortable with my placement of the tubing if I
could see how clear it will be when the shock is in place. Could
someone measure the diameter of the spring so I can make a mockup to
place in my keel and make myself feel better about this? TIA.

--
Steve