REFLECTOR: Remote compass location

Craig and Denise Woolston cdwoolston at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 7 08:10:59 CDT 2007

We mounted ours as far forward in the strake as possible at the strake end.
Our strobe, nav and landing lights are running through the center of the
bulkheads which go b/t the rear fuel bulkhead and the spar.  So, whatever
that distance is.  We have a BM and a GRT in each strake respectively.  No
interference problems after 140 hours.

Craig
XL-5FG Flying in Lancaster, CA