REFLECTOR: Camera

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Fri Aug 3 19:01:17 CDT 2007

Matt,

I've looked at both wired and wireless.  Wireless is easier with the
need of only a couple of power leads.  Easier to move later if you want,
easier to add, easier to remove..

I've seen CCTVproducts website and they do have both wired & wireless.
Prices arn't to bad.   The dedicated monitors are better in my opinion
because you can program them to  cycle through teh cameras automatically
or switch to a single cam, some offer a tiled view of 2 or 4 cams,
etc..  Some also have  recorders built in  that  do a  ring buffer
recording  so you always have the last  5/10/100 hours hours of flight
on file.

Haven't decided yet...  I don't want the camera's screwing with my GPS
or transponder signal, thats for sure!

Scott