REFLECTOR: Pat Shea!!! Outstanding Workmanship Award at OSH 2007!!!

John Tvedte johnt at comp-sol.com
Fri Aug 3 16:53:49 CDT 2007

Pat deserves this no doubt!

Last year - we 'camped' out under his plane - and he was very gracious and let us look the engine over, etc.  Just a fantastic install - and the paint is smooth, smooth, smooth.

This year - he was putting the cover on - as we ran into him - and he 'nudged' us to let him take the cover off - well - WOW - what a fantastic interior.  Attention to detail doesn't give it justice.  Again being gracious, he spoiled our twins Matthew and Karina by letting them sit in the airplane.

What a fantastic airplane - and a super nice guy.

Congrats,

John