REFLECTOR: Pitch servo pictures was Re: pitch servo location-trutrak

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Aug 1 18:31:26 CDT 2007

Tom,

the gallery is still off line so I uploaded the images of my pitch servo
onto my server.

here are 4 pictures, I forgot my camera and had to use my phone's
camera, they are OK.

view from above.  obviously the canard is not on the plane, as my feet
can be seen where there should be fuselage.  The black board  forward of
the servo and trim actuator(to the right of the servo) seals against the
removable dog house.  The half hinge to the left of the servo attaches
to its mate.
http://tnstaafl.net/canards/080107_15091.jpg

closer shot from above
http://tnstaafl.net/canards/080107_15092.jpg

view from the rear, shows attachment to elevator torque tube and raised
mounting hardpoint for servo
http://tnstaafl.net/canards/080107_15101.jpg

kinduv an offset view from the left rear,  the tape on the trim spring
was to protect a wire bundle in front of the radio stack.
http://tnstaafl.net/canards/080107_15102.jpg

sorry for the poor light, but I think it describes how to attach the
servo to the torque tube.

Scott