REFLECTOR: Sun-n-fun news ?

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 15:42:39 CDT 2007

Yes, side sticks coming from the dash.

I don't get their market:

4 place canard (same as a proven Velocity)

$150K airframe (twice as much as a proven Velocity)

$50K builder assist.

That's $200K before engine, avionics, accessories,
paint, and interior.

All this for an untested plane and a company with no
track record - what's the motivation for buyers to go
this route?

Maybe it's just me...

Pat