REFLECTOR: [SPAM] Re: Velocity 'University' Builder's Seminar - Oct.26-28 -Sebastian, FL

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Thu Apr 26 16:47:52 CDT 2007

The City of Sebastian recently completed construction of a new Airport
Administration and Public Works building that is located on the airport.
The airport manager has offered  the use of the facility to host the seminar
sessions.  The workshops will be at the Velocity Service Center and factory.
We will likely rent a large tent for vendors to set up displays.
We presently are not planning to host any functions at hotels.
SB