REFLECTOR: Velocity 'University' Builder's Seminar - Oct. 26-28 - Sebastian, FL

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Thu Apr 26 11:55:20 CDT 2007

Wouldn't that be nice!
I wonder if the usual rules that disqualify employees from winning would
apply?
The program is already shaping up to be something special for all Velocity
builders.
We have speaking committments from several industry representatives and
experts, including:
Deltahawk Engines, ElectoAir aircraft ignitions, Kelly Aerospace ThermaWing
deice systems, a new company that provides TSO'd Type-406 ELT's, Sennheiser
... the complete list will be impressive.
More important, in my opinion, will be the hands-on workshops - in a
workshop environment.  Topics include:
> How to make fluid lines and hoses
> Fundamentals of composite construction
> Fundamentals of aircraft wiring
> Routine oil changes and mechanical servicing (brake pad changes, tire
> changes, more).
> and more
Stay tuned for more information.
Scott B.