REFLECTOR: Blue Mountain EIFS

Alex alex157 at pwhome.com
Tue Apr 24 13:14:09 CDT 2007

I didn't even ask how much that trade in would be- but I didn't even think
it would be that bad-  I guess they will re-use the screen and some of the
input transducers and send the old board out to folks who have a hardware
failure- I was also promised the same things as you- not sure if you have
read the other posts about map scaling and their attitude about that, but I
have the sales brochure that I received from them before purchase which
clearly shows interface to WX 500 and WSI weather, both of which I was
counting on when I sent them my money- now they are claiming that it is
impossible for the gold box units to do this- straightforward false
advertising and misrepresentation- they can give us the G4 for the
difference in price (full trade in value) that is all I am willing to do for
them-
I will put you on the list of folks in the same boat and we will see about
what needs to be done here pretty soon......

Alex