REFLECTOR: Blue Mountain EIFS

whbarker at earthlink.net whbarker at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 24 11:38:35 CDT 2007

Alex,
I also have a BMA EFIS one (gold box) for my XLRG but I am not anywhere near ready to fly. =( I am interested in the BMA discussions because I bought my system with the understanding that as the software matured, BMA would make the new improvements available through periodic software updates.  I had no idea that they would stop making improvements to the system I bought and go to another setup. When I talk to Craig at Sun and Fun, he said yes he would take my (never been out of the box) system in trade for a new system for $10,000 - let me see... I paid $12,500 and he is going to give me a $5,000 credit on a new system... I don't think so...  Anyway, I will be interested to see what becomes of this discussion.

Bill Barker XLRG N8870L, The Woodlands, TX and Gulf Breeze, FL.