REFLECTOR: JPI, was Re: Fuel Probes

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Mon Apr 23 20:14:09 CDT 2007

If you call JPI, and I did a few times, they don't even want to talk to
you if you need info about a Vision system..

They give you the Vision number which may as well be a phone booth in
Tijuana for the information they are capable of giving..

I thought about getting a JPI 930, which is close to equivalent of a
VMS1000C or Dynon  unit, but they were such shit heads  about helping me
deal with their "wholly owned subsidiary"  Vision Micro I decided I
didn't want to have anything to do with either of them.  Funny similar
feelings were voiced by a few of the well known avionics
dealer/installation shops.

Scott