REFLECTOR: Blue Mountain EIFS

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Mon Apr 23 13:11:55 CDT 2007

What are you kidding?  This is not a Lycoming site, this is not an MT
Prop site, a Catto site, a Continental site, a Cleveland or Matco site.
It is neither an auto pilot site ... nor a tire site ... nor a wheel
site.  But, wait!  All of these things make up our Velocities.

Here's a simply solution ... don't read what doesn't apply to you and
leave the editing to each of us.

I could see your concern if we were talking about Disney World or puppy
dogs.

Tom