REFLECTOR: Blue Mountain EIFS

Alex alex157 at pwhome.com
Mon Apr 23 11:04:36 CDT 2007

They said that they will "support" the old unit as in possible software
glitch fixes and the updates to current maps, but no new features, and since
they can not get any replacement motherboards, it is just a matter time
before the  unit turns to nose ballast. Sheila said that they have been
looking for replacement processors for a long time with no luck, but she is
still looking- well, that just doesn't instill a lot of confidence for me...