REFLECTOR: Blue Mountain EIFS

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Mon Apr 23 09:51:14 CDT 2007

I second Craig's assessment of GRT.  I had a  6 cyl. GRT engine monitor
and  graphics display  in hand  to replace the 4 cylinder engine monitor
I had removed.  Because of  space constraints I had not  considered  I
requested  a return/refund after having the unit 10 months. It was still
in the original box.  They accepted the unit for a full refund with very
few questions.

A show of integrity and honesty that was really refreshing.  I highly
recommend GRT as a company to do business with.

When I have the money to replace my "6 pack" with a full size EFIS, they
are at the top of my list.

Scott