REFLECTOR: Blue Mountain EIFS

Darrell & Nora Kufalk kufalk at wi.rr.com
Mon Apr 23 00:00:38 CDT 2007

Tom,

I think the correct way to state this is, if we have hardware problems ...
we MAY be screwed.  I don't believe this has happened to anyone yet, but I
could be wrong.  I think it's a little premature to be talking about
lawsuits.  I still have confidence that Greg will come up with a replacement
processor if/when he finally runs out of stock.

If you want to go after him on failure to deliver promised features, that
point could be argued.

Darrell