REFLECTOR: ADC oil filter

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Fri Apr 20 20:24:28 CDT 2007

There's a chromed ball in the center with a spring behind it that allows the oil to
bypass if the pressure across the filter is to high.  A "+" wire from the indicator
light is then grounded and the light should come on.  I tried to test the light by
pushing on the ball, but it didn't come on.  The instructions were not clear and the
supplier told me he knew nothing about how to wire it and that I should figure it out
myself.  I just grounded the housing.  I'll have to look into that some more.  I'm not
that concerned given how little material I found on the filter.
Should have checked ebay and saved some money...
John