REFLECTOR: ADC oil filter

gpoole gpoole at zeta.org.au
Fri Apr 20 17:58:02 CDT 2007

Yes it did sound something like a miracle when I read it John. Checking at
the ADC web site the filter just looks like a simple one screen mesh
arrangement which must push/pull in an indicator via a sensor when it gets
loaded up.

By circumstance there was a brand new one (ADC filter sytem) on eBay
recently which went for over US$300...well under half price.

Greg in Sydney
gregpoole at saaachapter11.com