REFLECTOR: Cheap CAD programs

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 13:52:34 CDT 2007

I have Turbo CAD Delux version 11.2 which is not the latest version, but
this was still boxed up as new.   I looked all around for the vendor or the
receipt but I came up empty handed.  It was about $40 or so.  I learned of
the software mail order place on the AeroElectric forum about 4 months ago
now.  You could go over there and search, or ask again.  And I will keep
looking around here too.

To Mel:  I don't know what file types AutoSketch uses.  I presume I can
convert all of these files which are program readable.TCW,TCT, TCX,3DS,3DV,
CGM, DC, DCD, DGN, DWF, DXF, PLT,FCD,FCW,FP3, GEO,WMF,WRL,WRZ.  If that's
you, tell me which one.

To Darrell:  Looks like Ricardo's got you covered w/ autocad14 files.
Looks like I can do DXF.  If you need me to..ask again and I'll cross load
them into this computer and send them along next week.  I can only get to
email 2 or 3 times a week.

Terry

  _____